You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is our medium weight 100% Vicuna fabric ideal for blazers, sport coats and lighter outerwear. Vicuna is known around the world as the finest, softest and lightest natural fiber available. In its undyed version, the fabric has a golden-brown appearance, which is why it is often called the "Gold of the Andes". Vicunas may only be sheared every two years and produce a small amount of fiber, increasing the rarity of this beautiful product. In Inca times, only royalty could wear such amazing fiber. Limited quantities of fiber are available each year adding to the mystique of this amazing animal. The fabric comes with a certificate of authenticity issued by the government of Peru.
- Weight: 380 grams per square meter / 11.21 oz. per square yard
- Size per unit: 1 meter x 1.5 meters / 1.09 yards x 1.64 yards
- Delivery time: This fabric is for custom order only. Please allow 6-7 weeks for delivery
- For questions call: +1-888-308-2636
- Volume pricing is available